Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Most of the way there

The last week has been pretty crazy. I finished up my job at Equity, moved out of my apartment and to my parents for the weekend, and then on Monday night hopped on a plane to NYC that would be the first leg of my long trip back to Burkina. I made it to NYC without any problems...just with out much sleep. Was very happy to discover that JFK does have luggage storage and grabbed the A-train into the city. Spent a great day with Oreila and a bit of time with Brooks too. Made it back to the airport and onto my flight to Casablanca, which is where I am currently sitting while waiting another 8 or so hours until my flight to Burkina.

Sorry to any of you who I was not able to talk to before I left. I will hopefully be updating this blog on a regular basis once I get settled.

2 comments:

  1. Get off your computer and go enjoy Casablanca

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I do really like this template, I found one that seems to suit your new environment. ;o)

    http://delightfuldots.blogspot.com/2009/05/rusty-rivets.html

    ReplyDelete